At Duke Global Health Institute
- Faculty position - Global Neurosurgery Epidemiologist, Durham, NC
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Malaria and Implementation Research, Eldoret Kenya
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Duke Global Digital Health Science Center, Durham, NC
- Postdoctoral Associate - The HIV and Addictions Research Program (HARP), Durham, NC
Global Health-related Positions
- Mary Jane Leader - Evaluation, Learning and Research Fellowship, Care, Atlanta, GA
- Treasury Operations Assistant, IntraHealth International, Durham, NC
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Fellow, Intrahealth International, Uganda
- Data Quality and Use Fellow, IntraHealth International, Uganda
- Research Assistant, Health Economics, Duke-NUS
- Research Fellow, Health Economics, Duke-NUS
Duke University prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or age. Duke is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Duke prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities.