At Duke Global Health Institute
- Director of Global Student Recruitment, Duke Kunshan University (DKU), Kunshan, China
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Health - Health Policy and Systems, Kunshan, China
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Health - Chronic Diseases, Kunshan, China
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Health - Exposure Biology and Chemistry Laboratory, Kunshan, China
Global Health-related Positions
- One Health Postdoctoral Associate Position Studying Zoonotic Diseases, Mongolia
- Research Assistant, Health Economics, Duke-NUS
- Research Fellow, Health Economics, Duke-NUS
Duke University prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or age. Duke is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Duke prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities.