Twelve DGHI-affiliated authors—including faculty, staff and alumni—recently shared new discoveries on a variety of global health topics in peer-reviewed publications. Click on the article links below to learn more:
- Current Biology – 17th Century Variola Virus Reveals the Recent History of Smallpox
Peter Kussin (new DGHI affiliate), Subhrendu Pattanayak
- Environmental Science and Technology – Biogas Stoves Reduce Firewood Use, Household Air Pollution, and Hospital Visits in Odisha, India
- Clinical Infectious Diseases – Are People Living Near Modern Swine Production Facilities at Increased Risk of Influenza Virus Infection?
Jenae Logan (2016 MSc-GH alumna), Greg Gray
- Infection Ecology & Epidemiology – One Health Training, Research and Outreach in North America
Christopher Paul (2016 DGHI doctoral scholar alumnus)
- Climate Science – Social Capital and Climate Change Adaptation
- AIDS Behavior – Impact of Sexual Trauma on HIV Care Engagement: Perspectives of Female Patients with Trauma Histories in Cape Town, South Africa
DGHI faculty, affiliates, staff and alumni: Want your publications listed in the monthly Research Roundup? Email the communications team with the citation or a link to the article!