DGHI is overseen by an Executive Committee composed of 15-20 faculty members appointed by the Chancellor and Provost for a two-year term, renewable twice. The Committee represents the major units of the university participating in the Institute’s work, including two students representing the Student Council.
Responsibilities of the Executive Committee include:
- Participating in setting the Institute’s strategies and priorities
- Advising on new programs and faculty recruiting
- Monitoring the Institute’s progress
- Serving as advocates and ambassadors of the Institute with their respective Schools
- Reviewing Institutional Partners of the Institute