DGHI's official liaison to the Duke student body.
The Student Council:
- Communicates student interests in global health
- Reviews and advises on the Institute’s activities
- Identifies and proposes new global health programs for the Institute
- Participates, as appropriate, in the work of the Institute to ensure that DGHI programs meet the needs of the student body
- Represents the Council on the Executive Committee
DGHI Student Council members encourage you to reach out them with your global health questions. Select the name of the council member to email them directly.
Want to get involved? The call for applications to join the Student Council is issued each Fall semester. For questions in the meantime, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.