At Duke Global Health Institute
- Staff Assistant - Durham, NC
- Grants and Contracts Administrator - Durham, NC
- Research Development Associate - Durham, NC
- Administrative Director - Operations and Finance, Durham, NC
- Program Coordinator - Development, Durham, NC
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Global Public Health, Kushan, China
- Operations Coordinator - Global Health Innovation Center/Innovations in Healthcare, Durham, NC
- Grants and Contracts Administrator - Global Health Innovation Center, Durham, NC
Global Health-related Positions
- Research Assistant/Associate, Health Economics, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore
- Jobs and Internships - Innovations in Healthcare, Durham, NC
Duke University prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or age. Duke is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Duke prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities.