At Duke Global Health Institute
- Staff Specialist - Durham, NC
- Biostatistician II - Durham, NC
- Program Coordinator - Durham, NC
- Postdoctoral Associate in Malaria and and Implementation Research, Durham, NC
- Lab Research Analyst I - Malaria Research Program, Durham, NC
- Assistant/Associate Professor - Global Public Health, Kushan, China
- Biostatistical Research Analyst - Duke Kunshan University, Kunshan, China
Global Health-related Positions
- Sr. Research Assistant, Duke-Margolis Center for Health Policy, Washington, DC
- Assistant Director of Programs, Innovations in Healthcare (IiH), Durham, NC
- Jobs and Internships - Innovations in Healthcare, Nairobi, Kenya
Duke University prohibits discrimination and harassment, and provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, or age. Duke is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972, Duke prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any of its educational programs or activities.