Eighteen DGHI faculty members, staff and affiliates recently shared new discoveries on a variety of global health topics in peer-reviewed publications. Click on the article links below to learn more:
- Annals of Internal Medicine – Global non-communicable disease research: Opportunities and challenges
- Demography – Sexual mixing in Shanghai: Are heterosexual contact patterns compatible with an HIV/AIDS epidemic?
- Global Health: Science and Practice – Prevalence and incidence of traumatic experiences among orphans in institutional and family-based settings in 5 low- and middle-income countries: A longitudinal study
- Diabetes Care – Improving diabetes management and cardiovascular risk factors through peer-led self-management support groups in Western Kenya
- Nature Communications – Phylodynamics of H1N1/2009 influenza reveals the transition from host adaptation to immune driven selection
- Journal of Virology – Evolution of Influenza B Virus in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, between 1995 and 2008
- International Journal of Injury Control and Safety Promotion – A prospective registry evaluating the epidemiology and clinical care of traumatic brain injury patients presenting to a regional referral hospital in Moshi, Tanzania: Challenges and the way forward
- Maternal and Child Health Journal – Alcohol use during pregnancy in a South African community: Reconciling knowledge, norms, and personal experience
- South African Medical Journal – The mental health experiences and needs of methamphetamine users in Cape Town: A mixed-methods study
DGHI faculty, affiliates, and scholars: Want your publications listed in the monthly Research Roundup? Email the communications team with the citation or a link to the article!