Seventeen DGHI faculty members, staff and affiliates recently shared new discoveries on a variety of global health topics in peer-reviewed publications. Click on the article links below to learn more:
- Archives in Women’s Mental Health – Correlates of postpartum common mental disorders: Results from a population-based study in Amhara region, Ethiopia
- Women Health – Factors related to obesity and overweight among black adolescent girls in the United States
- BMC Psychiatry – Detection of depression in low resource settings: Validation of the Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-9) and cultural concepts of distress in Nepal
- Academic Psychiatry – Global mental health: Five areas for value-driven training innovation
- Psychiatric Services – Outpatient mental health services in Mozambique: Use and treatments
- BMC Public Health – Neighborhood clustering of non-communicable diseases: Results from a community-based study in Northern Tanzania
- Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Author’s response
Dori Steinberg, Gary Bennett
- Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association – Mobile health devices: Will patients actually use them?
Kathryn Whetten, Nathan Thielman
- AIDS Care: Psychological and Socio-medical Aspects of AIDS/HIV – Potentially traumatic experiences and sexual health among orphaned and separated adolescents in five low- and middle-income countries
- PLOS Biology – Investing in health innovation: A cornerstone to achieving global health convergence
- PLOS Biology – Transforming global health by improving the science of scale-up
- Reproductive Health – Reducing the global burden of preterm birth through knowledge transfer and exchange: A research agenda for engaging effectively with policymakers
DGHI faculty, affiliates, and scholars: Want your publications listed in the monthly Research Roundup? Email the communications team with the citation or a link to the article!