Thirteen DGHI faculty members and affiliates recently shared new discoveries on a variety of global health topics in peer-reviewed publications. Click on the article links below to learn more:
- Health and Human Rights Journal – Double standards in global health: Medicine, human rights law, and multidrug-resistant TB treatment policy
- South African Journal of Psychiatry – Substance use and duration of untreated psychosis in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Social Science and Medicine – The ecocultural context and child behavior problems: A qualitative analysis in rural Nepal
- Prevention Science – Men's behavior predicts women's risks for HIV/AIDS: Multilevel analysis of alcohol-serving venues in South Africa
- PLOS One – Knowledge, attitudes, and practices associated with chronic kidney disease in northern Tanzania: A community-based study
- Drug and Alcohol Review – Intimate partner violence among men and women who use methamphetamine: A mixed-methods study in South Africa
DGHI faculty, affiliates, and scholars: Want your publications listed in the monthly Research Roundup? Email us with the citation or a link to the article!