Duke University offers the most comprehensive portfolio of global health education programs of any university in the US. Duke prepares global health leaders with the skills to solve complex problems, and the experience of working in communities abroad, in teams and across disciplines. Opportunities exist for Duke students and trainees at all levels along your educational path.
At Duke, students can learn from and work alongside more than 100 expert faculty from nearly all disciplines across Duke University. In addition to the classroom experience, DGHI offers students a range of opportunities such as journal clubs, service groups, guest lectures, and more.
- Global Health Major
- Global Health Minor
- Experiential Learning
- Master of Science in Global Health - Durham Campus
- Master of Science in Global Health - China Campus
- Doctoral Certificate
- Doctoral Scholars
- Field Research
- Third Year Global Health Study Program
- Doris Duke Clinical Research Fellowship
- Residency/Fellowship Pathway
- Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Human Resources for Health Program - Rwanda
- Duke-Peking University Global Health Diploma
Your global health education journey starts here.
We Are Duke
Duke offers the most comprehensive portfolio of global health education programs of any university in the United States.
Meet Our Students and Alumni