The Duke Global Health Institute hosts several centers that conduct research and training in specific areas related to global health.
These core units collaborate with DGHI faculty and students to provide expertise on research design, statistical analysis and policy strategy.
These are a few of the units at Duke or at partner institutions that conduct global health-related research that is either led by or in collaboration with DGHI faculty and students.
- Duke Center for International Development
- Duke Center for Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Infectious Disease (WaSH-AID)
- Duke Global Neurosurgery and Neurology
- Duke Human Vaccine Institute
- Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
- Duke Sexual and Gender Minority Health Program
- Global Health Research Center (Duke Kunshan University)
- Healthy Eating Research Program
- SingHealth Duke-NUS Global Health Institute (SDGHI)