PARTNERING FOR CHANGE
DGHI’s education, research, and capacity building initiatives are built on a strong network of partnerships with institutions around the world called Priority Partnership Locations. Priority Partnership Locations provide opportunities for faculty and students and are based on a bidirectional, mutually-beneficial relationship with partners and institutions. DGHI has invested in capacity-building, research, and education program development in a number of strategically-important locations.
While each Priority Partnership Location is different in scope, DGHI aims to:
- Foster opportunities for education and research exchanges
- Support faculty-in-residence programs
- Develop experiential learning opportunities for students
- Provide a platform for distance-education
- Create a robust network of partners to exchange ideas and best practices to engage across continents, cultures and traditional boundaries