Helpful information and resources to use when conducting research activities.
Clinical research guide relating to human subjects research
- Clinical research guide relating to human subjects research
- Guide to Clinical Research Administration, Management & Conduct
- 2011 Edition of the International Compilation of Human Subject Protections
- Duke Office of Research Support (ORS) Research on Human Subjects – information, forms, and contact information (IRB)
- US Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP)
- Search OHRP Database for Registered IORGs and IRBs, and Approved FWAs (Current Data)
Standard Operating Procedures for Clinical Trials
The Clinical Trials Unit at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Center has prepared numerous Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for clinical trials that meet NIH requirements. DGHI is pleased to share these documents with others who are working in resource-limited locations. Although most of these SOPs were developed for AIDS clinical trials, many of these documents can be modified and extrapolated to meet your specific project needs.
Tools for multi-site research
Duke Global Health PLUS
The mission of Duke Global Health PLUS is to make surplus medical equipment and material from DUHS available to health care professionals around the world.
REMEDY at Duke
REMEDY at Duke is a volunteer program at Duke University organized to recover usable surplus medical supplies and distribute them via Duke-affiliated projects to areas of need overseas.
Find global health resources at two Duke libraries: Perkins library and the Medical Center library.